Tea4Kidz Infused Recipes
Date: December 21, 2017
A cup of tea is sure to make your day even better, but why stop there? These to-TEA-ly amazing recipes are sure to have your kids coming back for more every time.
Sugar-free Tea4Kidz infused Gummy Sweets
- 3 Laager Tea4Kidz teabags
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of gelatine
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Pour boiling water into a medium saucepan, add the 3 teabags and allow to steep for 3 minutes.
- Once brewed, remove the teabags and add in the honey - whisking thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the gelatine over the liquid, stir and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Once the gelatine has melted, remove the pan from the heat and add in the tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Pour the liquid into jelly baby moulds (preferably silicon) and pop it in the refrigerator until it has set.
- Remove the gummy sweets from the mould, pop them in a jar and store in the fridge.